Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The first pancake is always spoiled

The idea of creating a blog often was in my mind but I've always find excuses to put it for later. Now, that I'm finally  on vacation from college and didn't find yet some job for summer, I have no excuses :)
I like to write. I liked it for a long time, I even wanted to be a journalist when I was younger. I don't claim I know how to write good but, oh well, I will try.
The main idea is that I want to write what I feel, what I see and  what I like, for  archiving it for me and for anyone who will come on my page. I used to always keep a diary, a paper one, and to write what's happening in my life but I dropped this habit for a long time ago now. Plus, you have so much possibilities with an electronic blog, you can post whatever you want: a text, a video, a song, a link and what not... I just hope I'll stick with my determination and post things periodically because, well, I have to confess I'm a very, very lazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment